Қ₫Я±
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Қ₫Я±

Қill ₫eath Яatio

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ly0n

Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP   Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP Icon_minitimeFri May 23 2008, 13:20

Tonight was a wonderful match, less members turned up than expected as some had duties, and then there were the other who ended up quitting the comp in rage because the infamous snakes cut their victims up like soft Twinkies.

Some new people had joined and then again we had some regulars, Houdini being one of our usual regulars always did his best in the match by holding the early spot in the top 3 which snake sat an even 20-1 within 5 minutes of the match.

I had the pleasure on testing the skills of some players as i personally finished with 72 kill points, and I must say the skill level really did vary from player to player. All in all the competition was fierce as all weapons were thrown on the table and martyrdoms thrown out the window.

Half way through the match after there was really no activity on the leader board Killer rabbit our 2 time champion started taking kills in the handful like peanuts in a plastic bag and with a field of 7 in a large map such as overgrown he managed to finish on 100 kills? And to what do we owe this sudden increase in points after so many deaths in the first 10 minutes, perhaps he was smoking a cigarette while playing? Who knows, the main thing is he once again dominated.

Now, everyone knows, never bring a knife to a gun battle. This theory disproven by Mash and taken on board by myself led to the deaths of many many cyber folk. Spectating MASH’s escapades whilst he’s waiting around a corner for his next victim like a snake striking another curling around him and finally putting them out of their misery. It is also a well known fact that Snakes eat Rabbits, thus the immediate threat posed upon out 2 time champion.

As for the new comers I wish them good luck and hope to see them next time with a larger hope that someone can break Rabbits killing streak.

We salute you Rabbit but I sense a mutiny, and I’m never wrong.
Back to top Go down
Killer Rabbit

Killer Rabbit

Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP   Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP Icon_minitimeSat May 24 2008, 08:14

woo
Back to top Go down

Friday Night Frag 23rd May FOLLOWUP
Page 1 of 1